This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant

So it would appear I’ve been hacked. My entire site has gone down and I lost everything I didn’t backup. Luckily I’ve managed to restore most of everything however all my previous Blog Posts are now being treated unfairly.

Everywhere I used an apostrophe I’m now getting some sickly unicode mess like ’. I’m too lazy and too tired right now to fix it so it’ll have to stay like it is for now until someone either tells me how to do it in one foul swoop or I fiddle with it myself.


Archived: Hacked! - archived
Tagged on:         

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *